Through this course, participants will obtain a greater knowledge about a wide range of topics related to bank operations and risk management. Banking operations refer to all processes and activities that are performed to ensure effective, safe, and appropriate customer transactions. Delegates who attend the course will leave with a better understanding on operational risk management, a very crucial risk management for all the types of industries. By undertaking this training course, you will receive knowledge and information and will be capable to assume responsibilities at par with other certified individuals in the market, thus staying competitive and carving a niche for oneself in the industry.
The overall objectives of this course module are to equip participants with overall knowledge in bank operations and operational risk management.
- Relationship of banks with households, businesses and government and the economy
- Knowledge and information regarding best practices and advanced systems in banking to ensure safe and efficient systems
- How a bank operates
- Principles for the Sound Management of Operational Risk
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Categories of operational risk events
- Capital modelling
Training Instructor: Dr. Dharmendra Singh