The Human Resource course is designed to provide the learner with key principles, policies and practices of human resource management with the main focus placed on the introducing concepts, ensuring learner understands the expectations of the role played by human resources professionals, acquiring new and innovative ideas in terms of the use and application of technology following the HR post pandemic era. Towards the end of the course, the learner will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to take on the HR roles and responsibilities.
- Introduction to HRM, HR role and HR system
- Human Resource Planning
- Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Reward and Compensation
- Introduction to HR Data and Analytics
- Employee Engagement
- Oman Labor Law
- Understand and explore importance of HR planning.
- Explore the role of HR in administrative post and understand the contribution to the organization mission and vision.
- Explore the recruiting, selection and onboarding of new employees (from job analysis, to interviewing candidates and posting)
- Understand performance management process
- Equip learner with effective HR administration practice
- Explore reward and compensation methodology
- Understand and implement employee engagement.
- Explore and understand HR data and analytics and it’s usage
- Understand and effectively comply with the Oman Labor Law
This course will provide learners with the foundation to of the HR functions, employee engagement and data analysis. This will then give learner, the factual and conceptual basis for developing specific, critical HRM skills in subsequent courses on hiring employees, managing performance, and rewarding employees. Incorporated with real examples from the industry.