|Aim of the module: provide participants with the knowledge, skills and strategies to enable them to navigate successfully through change; in specific, it focuses on understanding where people are in relation to the change taking place in their life/organization.|
|This workshop intends to help individuals learn how to navigate through the significant changes they are facing during times of change.
The workshop will cover:
· How do people respond to change
· Change versus transition
· People reaction to change
· Change in your personal and professional life
|Overview of training contents, objectives and methodology. In this workshop, participants are introduced to the general concept of change during transition. The main objective of this training is:
1. Differentiate between change and transition.
2. Identify the 3 stages of transition
3. Locate yourself in the transition process
4. Create and implement strategies to successfully move through the 3 stages of transition
5. Effectively manage the impact of change on individuals